- Atlas of monasteries in Poland, 10th-21st centuries, leader: Prof. Henryk Gapski
- Territorial structure of the Latin Church in the Republic of Poland on the eve of World War II, leader: Bogumił Szady, Ph.D. Hab.
- Bibliography of schematisms of religious orders in the Second Polish Republic, leader: Edyta Chomentowska, PhD
- The nobility of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth in the 16th-18th centuries. National and international contexts, Prof. Robert Kozyrski
- Sacral building of the Lublin diocese in the years 1945-1992, Joanna Kumor-Mielnik, PhD
- The development of the spatial structure of the Evangelical-Augsburg Church in the years 1945-1990, Sławomir Mielnik, PhD
- Fifty years of research on the female religious movement in Poland at the Catholic University of Lublin, Prof. Agata Mirek